Canst thou feel senses twitch at sight?
All thine dimensions so perfect and right,
With what cherubic reference, forged?
Seen have I, perspective eclipses, deranged,
Spears thrown from thine eyes that falls,
Giveth nor taketh, yet it summons, it calls,
Where would I share this, no ear to hear,
To you I could but a distant fear,
Call me a lucid, lunatic of lunar proportions
I turn to my volcanic core, written disposition,
Thus stays the sways of the many bays,
Grants me expression of passion these days,
Knowest thou all, yet you play a game,
Affections and deeper passions, fickle not lame
May the times, oh caesium may crackle,
Or the constants falter their battle,
Change is forever, saith the big say,
I stand platonic, slivers none that lay,
That this confession, disposition placed,
Love and more; be thou braced.
Schedules are for keepers of time
What I propose is the conjure of mine
Time is a property, a wrapped warp,
Words are divinity, like unto a harp,
People differ in this cataclysmic realm,
One thing you know is god is at helm,
Words are gift, trickling from yonder,
We marvel, we unravel, all with wonder,
Never should thine self deny a rhyme in the cold,
It's life, words, healing and sustenance for soul
Oh the brain is always fuzzy with synapse deep,
Try my best to make it relax, sing it to sleep,
It refuses when inspired, there is this torrent,
A churn, after burns, release all in a moment,
It lasts days, the charge thrusts from metaphysical matrix,
As it takes a shape in dimensions three, affections affix
Feelings are forged in the chambers bright,
Burned, reshaped, flexed day through night,
Procure the glimpses of end from the start,
He who forged thee, saw from thence,
Callest thou, canst thou hear substance,
These moments reflect through eternity,
When times end, its dimensional casualty,
WHen things melt away as etched,
In the scriptures vivdly sketched,
Mine cran, mine soul, forever remember,
We met, we set, we dared, never surrendered,
Read the substance, in and through,
Will never have seen any man so true,
Emotions, passions, unleashed for you,
Second only to messiah who made things anew,
Is it time or rhyme, that takes us apart?
Or the same time in rhyme joins our heart?
Knowest not me, nor any in this livid realm,
I still see you, see you thorough, overwhelm.
© Jesu Valiant
